I’m Rhea. This is bio v2, as throughout the course of this year, and my own philosophical enquiry (which is inspired by my fascination with metaphysics) has resulted in my dreams changing a hundred times over. Hence, what I want, and what I like to write about, also changes. Like the state of flux that everything in my inner and outer world is currently in.
At first, I wanted to write to get clear on what I wanted. But through this process, I was gifted so much more than the superficial bullshit I was seeking, even a mere few months ago. In the last 5 or so years, I have tried a few different lifetsyles, and some did not suit me at the stage of my life journey I was in, so I keep following my gypsy tendencies. For now, it’s not “location-independence” I want, as I am not currently willing to make the sacrifices required for this after experiencing what it entails, but simply a life of wandering and roaming – through different and many avenues.
I’m also back on carbs, coffee, all forms of cheese, vino and red lipstick (because what the actual fuck was I thinking trying to cut them out?!).
What I seek, above all else, is to experience this life to the very full in a way of which I am drawn to, and capable of doing. I also seek: magic in the ordinary, miracles, wisdom and love in all forms (but primarily love of the metaphysical kind aka inner peace through my hashtag “spiritual” as fuck interests). How hard that is to write without sounding like the ultimate cliche! So, wherever possible, I like to write in a meta way. (Because I wish I was meta lol).
For now, I write to move emotions out, like a self-loving therapy. I also simply love to write and am currently deeply interested in the creative process, philosophy, drinking coffee, eating bread, believing in miracles, following dreams, and basically anything I condemn worthy of interest and substance. Which is a paradox within itself since I can be (self-proclaimed) #basicasfuck.
Also – I am an introvert – hence why I adore the inward turning process of writing. And why I probably won’t answer your calls…
Sending love to you!
Below is a bit of a down low into my ‘journey’, and what I love!
This year in 2018, I’m undertaking a ‘spiritual journey’ (or whatever). Near the end of 2017, I felt my entire life was out of balance, and I wasn’t really living my day-to-day life the way I really wanted to.
I’m aiming to work for myself and be completely location independent, travel the world and visit new places often, literally being so excited to get out of bed every day and live the day, have that ‘holiday’ feeling every day (yep, it’s possible), creating, making a positive contribution to the world, doing what feels right and good for me – and essentially, being the best possible (aka. happiest and fulfilled) version of myself and living the life of my dreams – every.mother.fucking.day.
What I love and what I’m all about:
- personal development and ‘spiritual’ growth
- entrepreneurship (and girl power!)
- positive sexuality and sensuality (so.much.yes)
- organics and whole foods
- holistic health and natural medicine
- expanding consciousness and the power of the human mind
- sustainability and minimalism
- human rights and equal rights (100 fucking %)
- meditation and yoga (zen af)
- inspiring others (cause I’ve got so much love to share)
- making a positive contribution to our wonderful world
- travelling and exploring (yay!)
- the god damn mother fucking cool universe!
This year, to bring more of the above into my life, I’m cutting down on or tackling:
- alcohol and drugs (and I love alcohol, and sometimes drugs)
- very limited wheat, gluten, dairy and sugar
- caffeine (omg god help me)
- becoming more selective of those whom I date and/or have sex with (soz boys)
- buying stuff
- wearing makeup
- harmful chemicals in the food I eat and products I use
- romantic relationship obsessions (cya)
- indoor time (bored now)
- consuming media that doesn’t make me feel good
- negative thoughts and being attached to my ego
I’ll be sharing my journey in this online space.